Return To Library
Sales and Marketing Channel Assessment, Performance Recommendations and New Strategy Development
Case Synopsis -
Mysteria Cosmetics needs help analyzing their sales and marketing strategy. Through a careful analysis of their current strategy, they’re hoping you can make recommendations on how they might be able to reach more customers more effectively. They’re looking for a comprehensive plan of how they can launch a new strategy and the outcomes they can expect if successful.
Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain
Sales & Business Development
- Students will learn how to understand a product set, and to think critically about how to grow revenue at a startup organization.
- Students will get exposure to a growing industry (cosmetics).
- Students will understand how to analyze and leverage channel partners for marketing and sales.
- Students will learn how to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Students will learn about Productizing and Marketing CPG.
|Tagline||Mysteria is an independent premium cosmetics label focusing to create high-quality products that are natural, chemical free, and functional while promoting lip health|
|Growth Stage||Established Startup|
|Funding Status||Seed Stage|
|Description||Mysteria Cosmetics has taken off over the past year, selling thousands of units to customers across the globe. Today, the company is scaling quickly, but the whole process, including sourcing raw materials, product development, product formulation,marketing, and sales are done by the two co-founders exclusively. They’re very excited to open up their company for the first time to students so that they can gain a better understanding of their business.|
|About||ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode|
There are no resources currently available
What is an #OpenCase?
CapSource #OpenCases are open innovation challenges designed to provide more schools and students with access to experiential learning opportunities. Now, schools all around the world can use our old projects as Case Studies FOR FREE!